Sunday, May 23, 2010

How it went...

So I have Day 1 under my belt (not that my belt fits any looser at this point).  My first day of anything is always the easiest, so I know I'm going to have to REALLY try to stick to the full 100 days... something that I've never done before.

Last night I can only think of 2 times (maybe 3) that I thought about eating after dinner/eating a treat:
1) My daughter asked if we could go get ice cream after we went out to eat and so we were going to stop at Mc Donalds on the way home... mmmmm Mc Donalds ice cream - a personal weakness
2)We stopped at Mc Donalds so I could get a soda... went in to get it and the ice cream.  When they handed it to me wanted just 1 bite.  Then I remembered it was day 1!
3) Thought it was a good idea to have a spoonful of cookie dough ice cream from the freezer... but remember how this would break both the treat and not eating after dinner... and it is NEVER just a spoonful

Let's hear it for day #2: whoot, whoot!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, you!!! Go, go, go! Only... so sad I didnt' know it was treats, too... though I'm SO on board for the no-eating-after-dinner! (3 nights under my own not-any-looser belt!:-))

    ReplyDelete