Okay, its actually not a "moral" dilemma... that just sounded more intense. So I'm at a turning point. I've had sort of lousy last few nights and now I feel like I've blown the 100 days. Wouldn't it be so much better if I'd actually done something for the entire100 days like I'd planned? It seems like my effort is no good because I've had either a treat or ate after dinner (or both) recently... last night being involving the most of both. So I can either a) forget it- the whole thing, since I haven't done as I've planned , b) decide that those first slip-ups were my break-in period and have 87 more awesome days and keep blogging about it c) start the whole thing over for a new 100 days d) drive myself crazy
Why is it so hard to stick something like this?? Why can't I just have a fearless attitude and do it no matter what? Why is my word no good... no matter how much I belive it myself when I say it or think it? So my readers, I'm going to get back to you later today with my decision.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment